Time Is Flying – This Week’s Goal

I can’t believe it’s February. A whole month into the year.

January was an up and down month. I printed and started re-reading my novel The Man of My Dreams. I’ve read up to around p60 (bearing in mind it’s printed in a small font on A4 paper). Most of that however was done in the first two weeks of the year. Weeks 3 and 4 were a little hit and miss. That’s a lie, miss. Completely. Work has just been crazy busy, and I’ve either worked really late, or just been exhaused when I got home and had no energy to do anything.

Weekends of course are different. I don’t have any excuse over weekends. I just keep forgetting about it. I used to be in the habit of writing in spare time. In the last two years, I have stopped having a routine and I need to get it back.

My boyfriend is going away on business tomorrow until Sunday. I’ll do a lot of work over that time, but I’m determined to also do some writing/editing. When I get home, I’m not going to turn the TV on, I’m going to have my novel and the pages ready to go. This is my plan for the week, my only goal – and I WILL stick to it.

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Tease Wild Leal Daddy Pussyeating

A FICTIONAL LETTER FROM A FICTIONAL PATIENT AND MY FICTIONAL RESPONSE: DOES IT RESONATE WITH YOU?